Thursday, March 31, 2011

Saw 7? Enough is enough!


I remember when the first saw film came out in 2004. It had a great screen writer and director. The story was very well written and had a great twist ending. I remember the first one not being too gory either. Saw is one of them films where endless sequels are unnessesary like the Friday the 13th Franchise. That series of films has 12 to date! Every year after 2004, there has been another Saw sequel. In my personal opinion, I think the series should have ended after Saw III but it went all the way to Saw 7! Saw 7 was released as SAW 3D. I have not seen Saw 6 or 7 but these movies really need to stop!

1 comment:

  1. Craig I'm not really into horror movies, so I haven't seen SAW 1,2,3,4,5,6,or 7. But I agree enough is enough. But apparently the producers do not agree with us, and obviously it must be a market out there that enjoys these movies.

    ReplyDelete