Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scre4m










I was going to throw a fit if Scream was ever re-made. Rob Zombie already destroyed Michael Myers with his Halloween Remake in 2007. Instead of remaking Scream, Dimension films is releasing Scream 4 (Scre4m) I am glad to see a fourth one is coming out after how bad Scream 3 was. Scream 4 is directed by Wes Craven, who directed the 3 previous Scream films. The film stars David Arquette, Neve Campbell, and Courtney Cox, who have all stared in the original 3 films. Scream 4 is trying to reboot the series and trying to make a new Trilogy out of it. I don't care how many of these films are made as long as the orginal in not remade. Scream 4 comes out April 15, 2011. I have never been this excited for a film besides Toy Story 3.

2 comments:

  1. The first movie was actually good, but once you start making all these sequels something gets lost in the mix? Iron man 1 and 2 were really great so I'm already worried that they will screw up the third one which comes out after the Avengers movie. Check out Thor in May, another winner I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this movie. I thought it was good and kept me guessing who it was. I never seen the other ones but I mite just go and check them out. I really enjoyed it and thought it was funny. I recommend this movie for people to see!

    ReplyDelete